Subscribe:

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Cuisinart ICE-21 Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker

Cuisinart ICE-21 Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker Video Clips. Duration : 1.50 Mins.


I just got this as a gift, so I immediately went to the store to buy whole milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract to test it out with a basic vanilla ice cream. I froze the bowl for a solid 16 hours (no sloshing heard when I shook it at this point). I pre-made the ice cream mixture and let it chill in the fridge overnight. Now, a lot of the reviews I've read for this unit say that it is quiet, but mine sounds rather loud to me. I stopped the machine at 17 minutes. By then, you can see it has the consistency of soft serve. I could have let it go longer to make it firmer, but I wanted to be able to easily pour it into a container and let it set the rest of the way in the freezer. The ice cream came out extremely smooth and creamy! Next up, I want to try chocolate, fruits, nuts, and also sorbets. But I think I will cut the recipe in half to about .75 quarts.

Keywords: ice, cream, cuisinart, ice-21, sorbet, maker

Friends Link : Pattaya Hotels Best 13 inch Laptop Hotels Phuket

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม