Subscribe:

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Not So Bummer Summer- A Channy oneshot

Not So Bummer Summer- A Channy oneshot Video Clips. Duration : 0.98 Mins.


its almost the end of summer and i havent written and i couldnt resist writing any longer so here you go Sonny: *bring some boxes into her dressing tries to open the door* Chad: let me get that for you *opens the door* Sonny: *not realizing who it is* thanks *puts the boxes down sees if the guy is still at the door* Chad? What are you doing here there's still 4 days left of break Chad: I think the question should be what are you doing here there's still four more days of your break. Sonny: what did your show get permission to start production early? Chad: to stay the #1 tween show you gotta start early? Sonny: oh so technically I'm on time Chad: nice try Munroe, why are you really here? Sonny: to get my stuff ready without everyone asking me oo what's this, or where did you get that, or why do own that? Chad: Sonny, you're lying Sonny: no I'm not Chad: *shoots her a look* Sonny I know you're supposed to in Wisconsin until the day before your cast comes back Sonny: stalker Chad: don't post on FaceChum Sonny: so now I'm guessing you wanna know why I left a few days early Chad: yeah that would be nice Sonny: sit *Chad sits on the vanity seat* My Summer was horrible Chad: so horrible you came home early? Sonny: *starts pacing as she's telling the story* yes my parents were fighting with my grandparents, Lucy and I had our first major fight, I'm not even sure if we're friends anymore, with my friends it felt as if I didn't belong anymore, two of my friends wouldn't stop ...

Tags: Not, So, Bummer, Summer-, Channy, oneshot, Sonny, Chad, onetruemedia

Friends Link : Hotel in Thai เสื้อผ้า มือ สอง ราคา Ipad Screen Protector Hotels Phuket Best Ipad Apps

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม