Subscribe:

วันพุธที่ 2 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Light Up My World (Cailey OneShot)

Light Up My World (Cailey OneShot) Tube. Duration : 0.13 Mins.


Takes place after Broke N' YoYo Mr. Moseby almost walked joyfully off the makeshift stage with and Zack's and mostly my check, like he wanted to kick us while we were already down. Although it was pretty funny when he completely tripped over like shiny cardboard that was equivalent to two Moseby's. Even I had to laugh at that one, still it made me overwhelmingly upset that tomorrow I officially would become towel boy. Oh joy, just what I want to do on this ship, get screamed at by middle aged passengers, who might as well be shoving their faces under the frozen yogurt machine, for not getting them a separate towel to wipe their ice cream covered faces with..... I mean that's what napkins are for people! .........And soap, and sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes, and--- I felt a little tug, a soft feminine one on my shirt, not like when Zack shoves me just to get my attention. I turned, I saw her. Her subtle smile, not to big to seem like she was happy about Zack and I losing the check, but just big enough to give me hope. "I'm sorry Zack cost you your check." Her voice, solemn. I shrugged, "It's ok." I turned my head to take a view of the Sky Deck. Only a few people were left for clean up, obviously Zack had fled first, London already left in the middle of the finals. "Well is there anything I can do?" My head turned back in an instant at her lovely voice speaking again. I slowly tilted my head to the side in thought, then a few seconds later i shook it back and forth. "No ...

Tags: Cdoy, Martin, Bailey, Pickett, Cole, Sprouse, Debby, Ryan, Cailey, TSLOD, Suite, Life, on, Deck, Broke, N', yoyo

Tags : Pattaya Hotels review of blu ray players Amazon Kindel Update

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม