Subscribe:

วันพุธที่ 21 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

In adulation with the adversary (A Channy story) EPISODE 11

In adulation with the adversary (A Channy story) EPISODE 11 Tube. Duration : 0.83 Mins.


Hey! sorry for the long wait for the episode! Sagra's been super busy and so have I! Here's today's episode! ____________________________________________________________________________________ Previously on In love with the enemy Sonny: Well, thanks. Chad: So, you want to go to the dance with me? ____________________________________________________________________________________ Sonny: Sure. (A/N as if she would say no lol I just had to stop the last episode somewhere so I just stopped it there) Why is there a dance anyway? I thought dances were for schools, not TV sets. Chad: We're celebrating 10 years that Condor Studios has been around. Sonny: Ok. We're here, c'mon let's go. Channy: (gets out of car and walks into Condor Studios holding hands) Nico: (runs up to Sonny and Chad) Where have you guys been? Marshall's had me looking for you guys for 10 minutes! Sonny: Sorry, we were having lunch. Nico: It's cool. Marshall wants you guys to rehearse your sketch now. (sees Grady) Hey, G! Wanna go to the frozen yogurt machine? Murphy's out sick today! (runs over to Grady) Chad: C'mon, let's go rehearse. Channy: (runs to set holding hands) We're here. Marshall: Finally! What took you guys so long? That doesn't matter. Places! And... ACTION! Sonny: (hits toe) Help! I've stubbed my toe! Is there a paramedic in the café? Chad: I'm a paramedic. Let's look at that toe. Sonny: (walks over to couch and puts foot on table) Chad: Ma'am, I've seen hundreds of stubbed toes, but I'm ...

Tags: Channy, Stemi, sterling, knight, chad, dylan, cooper, sonny, monroe, SWAC, with, chance, mackenzie, falls, so, random!, sccollabs

Tags : Hotel in Thai My Product My Product Laptop 13 inch iphone 4s otterbox nikon d3100 digital slr camera

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม