Subscribe:

วันศุกร์ที่ 16 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Painful Love Semi Story (Carter/Rosie) Chapter 17

Painful Love Semi Story (Carter/Rosie) Chapter 17 Video Clips. Duration : 0.57 Mins.


Rosie's POV I took Carter's advice and wanted to find a job. I left the house and was about to walk out of the property when I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back, I turned around to see Carter. "Where are you going?" She questioned me. "To see Chelsea" "Why?" "Because you have work and I have nothing to do" "But I want you here" Carter whined. "I am sorry Carter but I promised Chelsea I would meet her, and a Princess always keeps her promises" "Fine, then why don't you promise me you'll watch a movie with me tonight?" Carter's grip slowly loosened as she moved her hand down my arm and grabbed my hand. I smiled and agreed. "I love you Carter" I said softly. "I love you too Rosie" Carter replied, kissing me softly before returning to work. I met Chelsea at the spot she said she'd be at. "hey Rosie, Remember when you said you wanted a job?" Chelsea asked excited. "yes" I responded just a bit confused. "I have one for you! Here I'll take you to there" I followed Chelsea all the way to the yogurt shop. "Thank you for giving me this job chelsea" I said softly. "No promblem!, Daddy owns like 17 of these in the south, he's the king "Your father is a king!?" I asked surprised. "Of yogurt, Oh and one more thing, You need to wear this" Chelsea reached behind her and handed me a white hat with black spots, with ears at the top, and bells hanging off the tip. I took the hate from chelsea and placed it on my head. I shook my head slightly listening to the bells ring. before I ...

Tags: Princess, Protection, program, love, story, Semi, Carter, Rosie, femslash, xsammylover, Xx

Tags : หางานเชียงใหม่ My Product Pattaya Hotels cheap cordles selectric mower

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม